is there anyone out there

September 26, 2009 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3572 Taxi Dave

Nope

--

Too old to die young

October 2, 2009 at 8:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

Yes there are still some of us out here!!!!!!  I am wondering if none of us use this forum and website regularly ( and i am as guilty as anyone else) whether it will cease to exsist anymore. So can we all make a concious effort to use it a little bit more often, just one posting a month from  just 25% of members would make an incredible difference surely. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ANYONE.

October 11, 2009 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

HELLO

October 16, 2009 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3573leigh

3614 tim"tatz" at 02:53PM on Oct 11, 2009

Yes there are still some of us out here!!!!!!  I am wondering if none of us use this forum and website regularly ( and i am as guilty as anyone else) whether it will cease to exsist anymore. So can we all make a concious effort to use it a little bit more often, just one posting a month from  just 25% of members would make an incredible difference surely. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ANYONE.

hi there  it would be nice if more people used this forum more often come on people lets get it together

--

l teagle

October 17, 2009 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

Hi Liegh, good to see a reply on here. Hopefully we can encourage a few more people to get on here and use the forum. Obviosly people are using th e site as there are some recent photo of Woolacombe on here. So if anyone is posting photos  of a rally in future why not just have a few words on the forum about thier experiences at the event . CHEERS:)

October 18, 2009 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

Went to Woolacombe myself had an excellent weekend. Rode up from Cornwall (not too far to go) a group of about 14 of us no accidents or incidents along the way. Plenty of drink, good weather, great friends  and met some good people. Highlite of the weekend for me was seeing the Guana Batz playing on the Saturday night (taking me back to my youth a bit) they really did give a good performance and got the crowds going!:D Anyway anyone else go? why not  get on here and tell us about it.

October 18, 2009 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3572 Taxi Dave

Tis a shame that more people don't use the forum. Sold a Vespa to a guy in Perranporth yesterday and dropping it off to him when we're down there on the 3oth for a family party. Where about are you Tim?

--

Too old to die young

October 24, 2009 at 3:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

HURRAY!!!!! There are people out there that want to speak.

hi taxi dave, good to here from you. i spent most of my youth in perranporth and we had  quite a group of scooterist around the town back in the eighties, some of which i still meet up with now and some who are now returning to the scene after bringing up families etc. i live only about 10 miles away a place called illogan, between redruth and camborne. 

October 24, 2009 at 8:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andy

hello to all OB's out there, will there be any other OB's attending brid this weekend?????

October 27, 2009 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

affraid i'm not andy, but a couple of the lads from down here will be there. hope you have a good time, tell us all about it when you get back, safe trip mate. 

October 28, 2009 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3573leigh

Andy at 07:13PM on Oct 27, 2009

hello to all OB's out there, will there be any other OB's attending brid this weekend?????

hello andy sorry cant make it to brid work commitments ride safe and enjoy

--

l teagle

October 29, 2009 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

thought we had just managed to get things going on here, come on people lets get talking again........

November 21, 2009 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andy

brid was a top top weekend, didnt bother with the spa, plenty to see, do and drink in the towns pubs, drinking with the lads n lasses from the north wales nomads and chorley scorpions...harbour tavern £1.50 a pint all day and into the night  free do upstairs....happy days:D.......megga hangover:dry:

Nasty ride home due to weather, S1 tyres+wet roads coverd in even wetter leaves= squickey bum BUT HEY ROLL ON NEXT YEAR AND DO IT ALL AGAIN...BRID BEST RALLY ON THE CALENDER FOR ME.............

November 22, 2009 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

hi andy , glad a good weekend was had.........£1.50 a pint that makes a refreshing change, pitty more pubs and clubs dont do the same at rallies. that must have been an interesting ride home......s1tyres, wet roads, you was lucky to get home without incident. but like you say roll on 2010, Newquay will be the first and always a good weekend as its my local rally, hopefully meet some of you there next year?  

November 22, 2009 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.