Official 
Old Bastards 
Scooter Club

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > hello everyone

pissednbroke
Limited Member

iv been on this site a few times and no one every seems to be about iam missing something or do  lot not get to gether  that much for  a chat see ya lisa =pissednbroke x

July 21, 2009 at 8:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3573leigh

hi there i also visit the site quite often and get the same feeling

--

l teagle

July 26, 2009 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pissednbroke
Limited Member

do u no any good sites were there are people lol

September 7, 2009 at 5:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3573leigh

hi there everyone just keep on keeping on ride safe

--

l teagle

September 17, 2009 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

I know what you mean, so lets see if we can get this forum working and encourage others to do the same. remember if we just tell 1 friend each and that friend does the same, the forum will be a hive of activity.:D 

October 11, 2009 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

Surely somebody has read this by now, come on just say hello!:D

October 16, 2009 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

markcro
Limited Member

hiya pissed and broke from sunny(ahem) morecambe

December 1, 2009 at 9:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

Hi markcro, good to see another person on here. stay tuned matey we may be able to get a few more on here soon. so how is sunny morecambe at the moment?

December 2, 2009 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3573leigh

made a few new friends cmon people use this site

December 7, 2009 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

odey
Limited Member

hello everyone sitting here in brundall thats between norwich and gt yarmouth if you dont know were i am .pretty peed off waiting for tomorrow night when myself and some other all weather scooterist are going for 50 mile round trip rideout to see the derham boys and girls i will do my best to promote the site. all the best ride safe keep on keeping on .

your fellow ob scooterist odey the one and only member of the brundall masive sc.

December 9, 2009 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

Hi odey,    good to see you on here.  hope you had a good rideout, things down here in cornwall have slowed right down, what with the weather and christmas fast approaching. but hopefully a few of us will be meeting up for a rideout b4 the new year. ride safe mate.

December 12, 2009 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

odey
Limited Member

hello the ride was fine but very cold moaning that i shouldnt be doing this at my age 47 all the way home but would go again today if i had to. still as daft now  in me head like when i was 17 but the body says no after 30 years of abuse ha ha keep safe all your fellow ob odey

December 12, 2009 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3614 tim"tatz"

ha ha know the feeling mate, out yesterday for 5 hours on the p2 and suffered all last night. whats the saying your as old as you feel........well yesterday i felt like a 95 year old.  

December 13, 2009 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

odey
Limited Member

MAD  your more of a man than me gungerdin.i went out today for a while and i was shaking that much the scooter seemed smooth ha ha.  by the way who first said keep on keeping on. looks like weve realy took it to heart and cant stop    I LOVE IT  .

December 14, 2009 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.